Saturday, September 29, 2007

A september to remember!

I realize that I'm not as quick w/ the updates and Jonathan is growing SO quickly - someday I'll figure out a good balance of everything going on in my life! :) I love staying at home and feel blessed that the Lord is allowing this in our life! There have definitely been adjustments and sacrifices though - all 100% worth it! Some other moms and friends in the area get together weekly to spend time and encourage one another - this has been a huge positive thing for me and Jonathan - it's hard getting things together and getting out of the house sometimes - but it's all worth it when I feel "Refreshed" at the end of the day - Refresh being the key word! These ladies - along w/ our ongoing couples' Bible study through church - help me to keep my focus where it needs to be... spending time w/ the Lord and taking things slowly in order to fully enjoy this special time in my life!

There have been several other things going on for us - An important first.... which will definitely balance out this blog... Jonathan watched his first UNC Tarheel football game on TV - and loved every minute... well - he didn't love the score - but that's ok - we're biding our time and waiting for basketball season! :)


So - you can tell - Jonathan loves to smile and loves to watch Tarheel football... also - notice... I definitely have my husband - for everyone to see - wearing a UNC T-shirt! :) I'm slowly converting him!
I have more pictures... but will have to add them later b/c the blogger website is messing up on me - that's ok b/c I posted the most important ones... Jonathan's big smiles in his UNC clothes!

2 comments:

lilsquirt said...

Very cute!!! I'm enjoying the updates!

The Mick Family said...

He is such a cutie- I can't say it enough- I just want to eat him up every time I see him! He is so adorable... the smile is just too precious-