Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another FIRST!

So - Adam is coaching cross county at Lancaster High School again this year and they've had three meets. The team has some pretty hard competition w/ the other York County schools but they are improving! Jonathan LOVES to be outside - so he definitely had a great time watching everything going on. He's definitely a curious little man... likes to know what's going on ALL the time! Adam enjoyed having us at the meet as well - most of all so he could show of Jonathan :) It's ok - I know where I stand! ;)





Honestly - Adam loves coaching and I'm looking forward to being able to go to a majority of the games and stuff since I'm no longer working. I know that Adam is looking forward to getting Jonathan a good start in the world of sports! The next picture cracks me up - Jonathan loves playing w/ these linky rings - he's especially fond of putting them in his mouth! I also must add... if you notice - and I didn't really think it'd be any other way - but his eyes are definitely brown... there's no doubt about that - He didn't really stand a chance w/ both Adam and I having dark brown eyes. :)
Ok - so this picture isn't from the cross country meet- but I figured I'd add it here b/c it was another first... Jonathan wasn't too sure what to think about the exer-saucer but quickly got the hang of moving and twisting to see all the different toys. I was enjoying the different tools on the camera to make the picture look brown! Looks to me like another toy getting ready to fall victim to Jonathan's mouth! :)
PS: Look out... there's more to come - more pictures and more updates!




No comments: