Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just for laughs...

I'm actually getting 2 new posts in w/in a week! So - Jonathan is taking a nap and I wanted to share some more pictures w/ you...



Although I don't have any pictures (I didn't know if they'd let me take my bag in)- Jonathan got to go to his first football game. It was high school... Lancaster at Northwestern. He loved the game but I think he liked watching the cheerleaders better - their bright yellow uniforms were eye-catching I guess. :) We'll be going to another Lancaster football game this Friday night, so I'll have to get some more pictures at that. Next is just a few random pictures of Jonathan w/ his daddy... When daddy is home, he's the only person Jonathan wants to see :) Mommy is invisible!


And finally... my dad - Jonathan's paw-paw - is working LOTS of hours at Duke Power but still has time to squeeze in for his favorite little man! He and Gramma came over to our house for a brief visit... just long enough to take a few pictures and get a few smiles and giggles :)



So - that's our update. We're busy as always but hoping to have some good family time coming up... We're going to Erskine homecoming this weekend (Oct. 6) and possibly a beach trip coming up first of November. Adam and I will also be taking Jonathan on the youth group trip at the end of November but the location is top secret so I can't tell you that yet! Until next time...

1 comment:

Earl said...

Pa Pa is looking old, but what a good looking boy.